How we treat your data
1. Peanut I.T. may, on the basis of an order and a contract, be a processor of personal data submitted by the client within the meaning of the applicable legislation, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation”).
2. By sending an inquiry or order according to the Terms and Conditions, the Client declares that the personal data submitted to Peanut I.T. in order to perform the contract, they are complete and correct and expresses their consent to their processing.
3. Peanut I.T. is the controller of clients’ personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Peanut I.T.undertakes to process personal data in accordance with the law, in particular GDPR.
4. Peanut I.T. as a processor, it processes personal data only on the basis of documented instructions from the client (including the transfer of data to third countries and international organizations). The only exception is when certain obligations are imposed directly on the processor by law.
5. Personal data are all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location information, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or the social identity of this natural person.
6. When ordering, personal information required for successful order processing (name, address, contact, CV, language level) may be required. The purpose of processing personal data is to execute the client’s order and to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between Peanut I.T. and client.
7. The purpose of the processing of personal data is also to send business messages and to do other marketing activities. The legal reason for the processing of personal data is the fulfillment of the contract pursuant to Art. b) GDPR, fulfillment of the legal obligation of the trustee pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b). c) GDPR and the legitimate interest of Peanut I.T. according to Art. (f) GDPR. Peanut I.T. is the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes.
8. If Peanut I.T. utilizes the services of subcontractors, then has a contract with such subcontractor for the processing of personal data, according to which the subcontractor is responsible for the proper security of physical, hardware and software perimeter and thus bears direct responsibility to the Client for any leakage or violation of personal data.
9. Peanut I.T. ensure that persons authorized to process personal data are obliged to maintain confidentiality or are subject to a legal duty of confidentiality.
10. Peanut I.T. is not responsible for breach of valid legal regulations in relation to personal data that occurred on the part of the client, or for the fulfillment of the client’s duties as a personal data controller according to the valid legal regulations. If the client’s instruction as an administrator is in the opinion of Peanut I.T. Peanut I.T. is in contradiction with valid legal regulations in the field of personal data protection. authorized to refuse to comply with such instruction and shall inform the Client of this fact.
11. Peanut I.T. stores the Client’s personal data for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Peanut I.T. and the Client and to assert claims arising from these contractual relations (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship). After this time, the data will be deleted.
12. The Client is not obliged to provide personal data. However, the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract and without the provision of personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or Peanut I.T. perform.
13. Peanut I.T. is entitled to transfer the provided personal data to third parties for the performance of the contract at its own discretion and undertakes to ensure compliance with applicable legal regulations and confidentiality to the same extent to which it is obliged under the contract.
14. By filling in the contact form, Client:
14.1. Agrees with the use of its personal data for the purpose of electronic sending of commercial messages, advertising materials, direct sales, market research and direct offers of products by the Peanut I.T. and
14.2. Declares that it does not consider the sending of information pursuant to 14.1 to be unsolicited advertising within the meaning of Act no. No. 40/1995 Coll. as amended, as the candidate is sent information pursuant to point 1.11.1 in conjunction with § 7 of Act no. No. 480/2004 Coll. explicitly agrees.
14.3. The Applicant may at any time withdraw its consent under this paragraph to firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Peanut I.T. take all security, technical, organizational and other measures required by Article 32 of the Regulation, taking into account the state of the art, the cost of execution, the nature of the processing, the scope of processing, the context of processing and processing purposes persons.
16. These Conditions shall cease to be valid upon expiry of the period referred to in Articles 1.6 and 2.7 of these Conditions.
17. The Client agrees to these terms by sending a query or order. He hereby confirms that he has read these terms, agrees to them and accepts them in full.
18. Peanut I.T. is entitled to change these conditions. Peanut I.T. is obliged to publish a new version of the Terms on its website without undue delay.
19. Contact details of the Peanut I.T. regarding the following conditions: email@example.com.
20. Relations not expressly regulated by these Terms and Conditions are governed by GDPR and the legal order of the Republic of Ireland.
Get In Touch
086 812 2151
Dún Chaoin, Dingle, Co. Kerry